- Can be run directly off main with no major rewiring.
- Exceptional efficacy and light output with a wide beam.
- Low energy consumption and maintenance cost.
- Unique design with a perfectly uniform visual appearance.
- Does not need a ballast to work.
- Comes with an in-built universal line voltage driver.
- No flickering.
|Power||10 W, 13 W, 18 W, 22 W, 40 W|
|Efficacy||125 lm/W, 145 lm/W|
|CCT||3000 K, 3500 K, 4000 K, 5000 K|
Qualifications & Warranty
IKIO T8 Tube – Type B is designed for direct replacement of existing T8 fluorescent lighting systems. IKIO tube is offered in a variety of color temperatures for flexibility in all types of applications. Available options of frosted and clear lens allow for an evenly illuminated glow, resembling existing fluorescent tubes. The tube is fitted with an internal IKIO driver that works with in-line voltage.
|Technical Specification Sheet||Download/View|