IKIO”s Emergency Tube – Type B is uniquely designed to not only replace the traditional fluorescent lighting systems, but also act as an effective lighting backup solution during power outages. The standard input end powers the lamp in normal mode, and the emergency input end charges the batteries and senses the presence of AC power. Because of this, batteries get charged even when lamps are off.
• Incorporates a charging light indicator.
• Emergency and standard fluorescent ballasts can be removed.
• MCU System: With self-test function it can test itself monthly/yearly.
• Exceptional efficacy up to 147 lm/W.
• Unique design with a perfectly uniform visual appearance.